Spokane Area Ministerial Job Openings
(To post a position, email us at email@example.com)
“Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.”
~ 1 Corinthians 15:58
The mission of Partners International is to connect the global Christian community to bring the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the least reached, least resourced nations on earth – planting and building the Church where it does not exist today.
Donor Devleopment Coordinator
The right candidate will increase ministry funding by maintaining and growing relationships with current resource partners; and by developing new relationships based upon potential partners generated by our Marketing and Communications team. This will be accomplished through phone visits, email, and other written communications focused on developing and strengthening our partnerships by sharing the PI message, vision and opportunities to invest.
The primary role for this position is to make outbound calls and respond to inbound calls from current and potential resource partners and churches.
Specific duties include:
- Developing an intimate knowledge of PI projects and campaigns in order to explain the mission of our ministry.
- Updating and maintaining PI Contact Relationship Management system.
- Processing credit cards.
- Excellent Phone and Interpersonal skills
- Ability to use computers to enter data and process information
- Experience in fundraising is a plus
- Experience with Salesforce.com or comparable CRM is a plus
- Preference given for individuals who speak mandarin
Please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dorian provides school photography and yearbook services in the following states: Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Colorado, Nevada, and Arizona. They operate a state of the art photo-processing lab and yearbook printing facility.
Dorian Studio is currently hiring at their Spokane location for seasonal positions from August to November.
Skils’kin is a community-based, not-for-profit agency. Working with national and local businesses, they are able to assist people with a wide variety of disabilities to become more self-reliant and economically self-sufficient.
Skils’kin has a variety of jobs available:
Children’s Program and Nursery Lead Teacher
- The applicant must have at least five years of children’s ministry teaching experience for the age span of the programs offered.
- The applicant must submit a personal testimony of their faith in receiving Christ Jesus as their Lord and Savior.
- The applicant must be willing to submit to and pass the background check per program and church policies.
- The applicant must provide references of previous children’s ministry work experience and recommendations by church ministry staff where that ministry took place.
- To administer the approved curriculum
- To develop teaching activities and lessons for assigned classes
- To support any volunteer teachers with their lesson plans and teaching duties and to coordinate any ministry teaching supply needs.
- To be responsible for developing and scheduling any special children’s program including the annual Children’s Christmas program and to coordinate such special programs with the church worship leader.
- To administer classroom and nursery policies to ensure both operate in a safe and learning manner.
- To supervise all additional staff and volunteers working in the classroom and nursery, and report any concerns regarding staff behavior as per church policy.
Resume and references can be mailed to:
Park Heights Baptist Church (parkheightschurch.org)
5101 S. Freya
Spokane, WA 99223
Accounting Degree from an accredited educational institution, previous experience in business accounting, familiarity with Quickbooks, ability to integrate the faithful perspective of a believer in Jesus into this stewardship role for His church, personal characteristics of integrity, attention to detail, friendliness, eagerness to work with teams of volunteers, and punctuality
To apply application packets may be downloaded from our Website at www.holycrosslcms.net or may be picked up at our office:
- Vocally we would like someone who could lead worship singing if needed, or sing with other congregational vocalists.
- We would like someone who could play either piano or acoustic guitar or both. Another option is a keyboardist, but the person would need to bring their own keyboard as the church doesn’t have one.
- Current church staff will work with this person to choose worship songs that are a combination of hymns and contemporary worship music.
- The expectation is the person would be available Sunday mornings for worship practice as well as for the service, and possibly one other evening practice if necessary.
There are two part time openings for an Organist/Pianist and a Worship Leader.
Go to www.audubonparkumc.org/employment for info!
Shiloh Hills Fellowship is hiring for a Lead Pastor and a Worship Coordinator.
Instructions and job descriptions for each are located at the following links.
HOC (House of Charity) is hiring for several positions
- Front line staff (Full time and on-call positions) at HOC Shelter
- Data Entry Specialist
- Other Shelter positions
Check these (and more!) Catholic Charities positions out at:
UGM currently has multiple positions open. Please click here for details.