Spokane Area Ministerial Job Openings
(To post a position, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
“Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.”
~ 1 Corinthians 15:58
Mental Health Counselors Needed
If you want the opportunity to utilize your skills and passions for helping provide hope and healing in the context of a soul-caring, professional, Christian community, this job just might be right for you. Our passion is to help others live deeply from their hearts and experience relational transformation. For those wanting to work closely in a team setting, we are currently looking to expand our existing counseling staff. At this time we have an opening for both a male and a female counselor.
All candidates must:
- Have a Master’s Degree in Counseling, Counseling & Guidance, Psychology or other behavioral science from an accredited university.
- Be licensed in the state of Washington as a LMHC, LMFT or LICSW.
- Be able to bill insurance in the state of Washington.
- Currently working in the Mental Health field.
- Agree with the Statement of Faith of Genesis Institute.
- Have a strong, growing faith in Jesus Christ.
- Be currently involved in a local Christian church community.
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills (detail-oriented)
- Have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
The ideal candidate will also have:
- Experience, education or training in a Biblical counseling model.
- Three or more years of counseling experience.
- Demonstrated interest in teaching skills and concepts in a variety of settings (i.e. guest speaking, small groups, etc.)
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email the following information to email@example.com:
Dorian provides school photography and yearbook services in the following states: Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Colorado, Nevada, and Arizona. They operate a state of the art photo-processing lab and yearbook printing facility.
Dorian Studio is currently hiring at their Spokane location for seasonal positions from August to November.
Skils’kin is a community-based, not-for-profit agency. Working with national and local businesses, they are able to assist people with a wide variety of disabilities to become more self-reliant and economically self-sufficient.
Skils’kin has a variety of jobs available:
HOC (House of Charity) is hiring for several positions
- Front line staff (Full time and on-call positions) at HOC Shelter
- Lead & Assistant Teaching Positions
- Other Shelter positions
Check these (and more!) Catholic Charities positions out at:
UGM currently has multiple positions open. Please click here for details.
Who we are:
Medical Lake Community Church has been serving the Medical Lake community since 1883. We are a non-denominational church, focusing on exalting the Lord Jesus Christ through loving relationships.
The focus of our worship gatherings is to worship the Lord through the Word, song and serving one another. We are a perfectly imperfect church that seeks and desires the will of God for our everyday lives. Since we are still growing, and becoming more like Jesus Christ, we understand that much grace and love is needed as we interact with one another.
The primary job responsibilities of the part-time Worship Leader will be to lead the two Sunday worship services—the first is a traditional, formal, piano-lead, hymn-based service and the second a thoroughly contemporary service. This person is directly accountable to the Senior Pastor. The candidate will possess a proficient skill set and leadership capabilities, which will enable a worship ministry to grow with us as we develop special worship events on campus and in our community.
- Doctrinal integrity—someone who understands, agrees, and is able to teach and admonish others in the doctoral statement of the church.
- Spiritual integrity—someone who exhibits a personal and growing relationship with Jesus Christ, building on a foundation of the word and prayer. Someone who is pursuing God, listening to the spirit, and experiencing spiritual transformation.
- Strong character—someone with tremendous integrity and is committed to doing the right thing regardless of the cost. Someone with great courage, humility and compassion. Someone who is teachable by being approachable and open to feedback. Someone who is motivated more by his love for Christ and others than by personal gain, recognition, or ego. Someone with a healthy marriage and family (if married).
- Leadership—someone with strong natural leadership instincts when it comes to building teams, developing leaders, mental modeling, making tough calls, moving towards conflict, recognizing misalignment, and creating solutions.
- Strategic thinker—someone who is gifted at seeing the big picture—where we are, where we need to go, and how to get there. Someone who is bright and has great insight, intuition and judgment.
- Gifted team builder—someone who is able to discover, recognize, attract, and build strong teams. Someone who knows how to get the right people on the bus, the right people off the bus, and the right people in the right seats.
- Cultural creator—someone who lives, models, communicates, and cultivates our team values and culture
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership, vision, and passion for Medical Lake Community Church in the area of music worship ministries that is in line with the overall vision, purpose and mission of Medical Lake Community Church. Lead in creating and implementing new worship opportunities, which align with the mission and vision at Medical Lake Community Church.
- Coordinate with the Senior Pastor to create and lead two well-planned and encouraging Sunday morning services. This includes leading the Sunday worship services and recruiting and overseeing a worship team. Responsibilities include preparation for and leading practices.
- Proficiency in leading worship with a strong vocal ability. Capability of leading with a guitar, or keyboard, and also, the ability to lead with piano accompaniment is necessary.
- Skilled in the use of technology in worship and in the use of sound, lighting, computers, PowerPoint, and video projection.
- Attend a weekly staff meeting with the Senior Pastor and participate in the planning and implementation of church programs that will fulfill the mission and vision of the church.
- Assist in planning, implementing and leading worship for special events outside of Sunday worship services.
- Either currently is a member of, or willing and qualified to join the membership of Medical Lake Community Church upon hiring in full agreement with our statement of faith.
- It is anticipated that the duties associated with this position will take 20 hours a week.
Please submit your résumé in PDF form, including 3 references, to the following email address. Please use “Attention Worship Leader Search Team” as the subject line of your email.