Spokane Area Ministerial Job Openings
(To post a position, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
“Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.”
~ 1 Corinthians 15:58
Mental Health Counselors Needed
If you want the opportunity to utilize your skills and passions for helping provide hope and healing in the context of a soul-caring, professional, Christian community, this job just might be right for you. Our passion is to help others live deeply from their hearts and experience relational transformation. For those wanting to work closely in a team setting, we are currently looking to expand our existing counseling staff. At this time we have an opening for both a male and a female counselor.
All candidates must:
- Have a Master’s Degree in Counseling, Counseling & Guidance, Psychology or other behavioral science from an accredited university.
- Be licensed in the state of Washington as a LMHC, LMFT or LICSW.
- Be able to bill insurance in the state of Washington.
- Currently working in the Mental Health field.
- Agree with the Statement of Faith of Genesis Institute.
- Have a strong, growing faith in Jesus Christ.
- Be currently involved in a local Christian church community.
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills (detail-oriented)
- Have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
The ideal candidate will also have:
- Experience, education or training in a Biblical counseling model.
- Three or more years of counseling experience.
- Demonstrated interest in teaching skills and concepts in a variety of settings (i.e. guest speaking, small groups, etc.)
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email the following information to email@example.com:
Dorian provides school photography and yearbook services in the following states: Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Colorado, Nevada, and Arizona. They operate a state of the art photo-processing lab and yearbook printing facility.
Dorian Studio is currently hiring at their Spokane location for seasonal positions from August to November.
Skils’kin is a community-based, not-for-profit agency. Working with national and local businesses, they are able to assist people with a wide variety of disabilities to become more self-reliant and economically self-sufficient.
Skils’kin has a variety of jobs available:
HOC (House of Charity) is hiring for several positions
- Front line staff (Full time and on-call positions) at HOC Shelter
- Lead & Assistant Teaching Positions
- Other Shelter positions
Check these (and more!) Catholic Charities positions out at:
UGM currently has multiple positions open. Please click here for details.