Spokane Area Ministerial Job openings
(To post a position, email us at email@example.com)
“Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.”
~ 1 Corinthians 15:58
Children’s Program and Nursery Lead Teacher
- The applicant must have at least five years of children’s ministry teaching experience for the age span of the programs offered.
- The applicant must submit a personal testimony of their faith in receiving Christ Jesus as their Lord and Savior.
- The applicant must be willing to submit to and pass the background check per program and church policies.
- The applicant must provide references of previous children’s ministry work experience and recommendations by church ministry staff where that ministry took place.
- To administer the approved curriculum
- To develop teaching activities and lessons for assigned classes
- To support any volunteer teachers with their lesson plans and teaching duties and to coordinate any ministry teaching supply needs.
- To be responsible for developing and scheduling any special children’s program including the annual Children’s Christmas program and to coordinate such special programs with the church worship leader.
- To administer classroom and nursery policies to ensure both operate in a safe and learning manner.
- To supervise all additional staff and volunteers working in the classroom and nursery, and report any concerns regarding staff behavior as per church policy.
Resume and references can be mailed to:
Park Heights Baptist Church (parkheightschurch.org)
5101 S. Freya
Spokane, WA 99223
Accounting Degree from an accredited educational institution, previous experience in business accounting, familiarity with Quickbooks, ability to integrate the faithful perspective of a believer in Jesus into this stewardship role for His church, personal characteristics of integrity, attention to detail, friendliness, eagerness to work with teams of volunteers, and punctuality
To apply application packets may be downloaded from our Website at www.holycrosslcms.net or may be picked up at our office:
- Vocally we would like someone who could lead worship singing if needed, or sing with other congregational vocalists.
- We would like someone who could play either piano or acoustic guitar or both. Another option is a keyboardist, but the person would need to bring their own keyboard as the church doesn’t have one.
- Current church staff will work with this person to choose worship songs that are a combination of hymns and contemporary worship music.
- The expectation is the person would be available Sunday mornings for worship practice as well as for the service, and possibly one other evening practice if necessary.
Director of Children’s Ministries
The Director of Children’s Ministries will provide leadership to all areas of Children’s Ministries (Birth-5th Grade). The Director of Children’s Ministries will maintain a Biblical, comprehensive, and consistent vision for evangelizing and edifying the Children of Valley Fourth Church (VFC) and our community.
You can find the full job description, as well as necessary qualifications, on their website here: http://www.valley4th.com/index.php/component/k2/item/301-job-openings
There are two part time openings for an Administrative Assistant and a Communications Director.
Go to www.audubonparkumc.org/employment for info!
Shiloh Hills Fellowship is hiring for a Lead Pastor, a Youth Pastor, and a Worship Coordinator.
Instructions and job descriptions for each are located at the following links.
HOC (House of Charity) is hiring for several positions:
- Housing Case Manager for Permanent Supportive Housing
- Front line staff (Full time and on-call positions) at HOC Shelter.
- Other Shelter positions
Check these (and more!) Catholic Charities positions out at:
UGM currently has multiple positions open. Please click here for details.