Spokane Area Ministerial Job Openings
(To post a position, email us at email@example.com)
“Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.”
~ 1 Corinthians 15:58
Job Title: Service Lead
Accountable to: Worship Arts Team Lead
Salaried/Hourly: Full-Time, Exempt
Valley Real Life is an established church in Spokane Valley, Washington. At VRL we make disciples who make disciple-makers for Jesus. As VRL staff you will be a critical part of that process. Your job will be tied to the values that help us to become and make disciples of Jesus as we:
- Abide in Christ
- Create a Relational Culture
- Connect the Unconnected
- Equip Volunteers to Serve
- Share Christ with Others
- Strive to make it Better
We are looking for a full-time Service Lead whose primary responsibility is to manage the preparation and implementation of all VRL worship service experiences. This posting is an abbreviated version of the job description. The full job description is available upon request.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Will embody and lead others on their team to live out the vision, mission, values and processes here at VRL which can be summed up to be and make disciples of Jesus.
- Will be a prepared and positive contributor.
- Will be coachable and able to coach others.
- Ability to not only carry the current weight of responsibility that has been given, but also to grow these areas in quality, depth and breadth.
KEY JOB DUTIES
- Maintain and expand the brand of VRL by working collaboratively to create high quality video content that reinforces the mission to be and make disciples.
- Possess expert knowledge of best practices for capturing and editing video. Graphic design experience desired.
- Responsible for providing reliable, consistent and the highest quality support as it relates to audio, video, lighting, stage design, graphics and projection systems.
- Have the ability to execute and direct the pre-production, rehearsal and live production of worship services and special events like Easter and Christmas.
- Responsible for all things happening on the stage or screens during worship services.
- Will assist in the integration and theme of the campus for each or select sermon series.
- Invite, recruit and equip volunteers to support the production of creative content for use across ministry areas.
- Oversees the routine duties of the volunteers or staff on the technical/AV team.
- Responsible for making sure they are trained properly in the use of equipment and processes.
- Responsible for all scheduling of volunteers and staff in Planning Center and making sure a full team is available for each services as well as special events or memorial services.
- Ensure the VRL website and future app’s are up to date with audio, video and other worship elements from the worship service.
To apply: Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website under “News & Events, Employment Opportunities” to download and fill out an application. Email application to the same email address.
The mission of Partners International is to connect the global Christian community to bring the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the least reached, least resourced nations on earth – planting and building the Church where it does not exist today.
Donor Devleopment Coordinator
The right candidate will increase ministry funding by maintaining and growing relationships with current resource partners; and by developing new relationships based upon potential partners generated by our Marketing and Communications team. This will be accomplished through phone visits, email, and other written communications focused on developing and strengthening our partnerships by sharing the PI message, vision and opportunities to invest.
The primary role for this position is to make outbound calls and respond to inbound calls from current and potential resource partners and churches.
Specific duties include:
- Developing an intimate knowledge of PI projects and campaigns in order to explain the mission of our ministry.
- Updating and maintaining PI Contact Relationship Management system.
- Processing credit cards.
- Excellent Phone and Interpersonal skills
- Ability to use computers to enter data and process information
- Experience in fundraising is a plus
- Experience with Salesforce.com or comparable CRM is a plus
- Preference given for individuals who speak mandarin
Please send a resume to email@example.com.
Dorian provides school photography and yearbook services in the following states: Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Colorado, Nevada, and Arizona. They operate a state of the art photo-processing lab and yearbook printing facility.
Dorian Studio is currently hiring at their Spokane location for seasonal positions from August to November.
Skils’kin is a community-based, not-for-profit agency. Working with national and local businesses, they are able to assist people with a wide variety of disabilities to become more self-reliant and economically self-sufficient.
Skils’kin has a variety of jobs available:
Children’s Program and Nursery Lead Teacher
- The applicant must have at least five years of children’s ministry teaching experience for the age span of the programs offered.
- The applicant must submit a personal testimony of their faith in receiving Christ Jesus as their Lord and Savior.
- The applicant must be willing to submit to and pass the background check per program and church policies.
- The applicant must provide references of previous children’s ministry work experience and recommendations by church ministry staff where that ministry took place.
- To administer the approved curriculum
- To develop teaching activities and lessons for assigned classes
- To support any volunteer teachers with their lesson plans and teaching duties and to coordinate any ministry teaching supply needs.
- To be responsible for developing and scheduling any special children’s program including the annual Children’s Christmas program and to coordinate such special programs with the church worship leader.
- To administer classroom and nursery policies to ensure both operate in a safe and learning manner.
- To supervise all additional staff and volunteers working in the classroom and nursery, and report any concerns regarding staff behavior as per church policy.
Resume and references can be mailed to:
Park Heights Baptist Church (parkheightschurch.org)
5101 S. Freya
Spokane, WA 99223
Accounting Degree from an accredited educational institution, previous experience in business accounting, familiarity with Quickbooks, ability to integrate the faithful perspective of a believer in Jesus into this stewardship role for His church, personal characteristics of integrity, attention to detail, friendliness, eagerness to work with teams of volunteers, and punctuality
To apply application packets may be downloaded from our Website at www.holycrosslcms.net or may be picked up at our office:
- Vocally we would like someone who could lead worship singing if needed, or sing with other congregational vocalists.
- We would like someone who could play either piano or acoustic guitar or both. Another option is a keyboardist, but the person would need to bring their own keyboard as the church doesn’t have one.
- Current church staff will work with this person to choose worship songs that are a combination of hymns and contemporary worship music.
- The expectation is the person would be available Sunday mornings for worship practice as well as for the service, and possibly one other evening practice if necessary.
There is a part time opening for a Nursery and Childcare Classroom Leader.
Go to www.audubonparkumc.org/employment for info!
Shiloh Hills Fellowship is hiring for a Lead Pastor.
Instructions and the job description is located at the following link.
HOC (House of Charity) is hiring for several positions
- Front line staff (Full time and on-call positions) at HOC Shelter
- Lead & Assistant Teaching Positions
- Other Shelter positions
Check these (and more!) Catholic Charities positions out at:
UGM currently has multiple positions open. Please click here for details.