Spokane Area Ministerial Job Openings
(To post a position, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
“Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.”
~ 1 Corinthians 15:58
Mental Health Counselors Needed
If you want the opportunity to utilize your skills and passions for helping provide hope and healing in the context of a soul-caring, professional, Christian community, this job just might be right for you. Our passion is to help others live deeply from their hearts and experience relational transformation. For those wanting to work closely in a team setting, we are currently looking to expand our existing counseling staff. At this time we have an opening for both a male and a female counselor.
All candidates must:
- Have a Master’s Degree in Counseling, Counseling & Guidance, Psychology or other behavioral science from an accredited university.
- Be licensed in the state of Washington as a LMHC, LMFT or LICSW.
- Be able to bill insurance in the state of Washington.
- Currently working in the Mental Health field.
- Agree with the Statement of Faith of Genesis Institute.
- Have a strong, growing faith in Jesus Christ.
- Be currently involved in a local Christian church community.
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills (detail-oriented)
- Have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
The ideal candidate will also have:
- Experience, education or training in a Biblical counseling model.
- Three or more years of counseling experience.
- Demonstrated interest in teaching skills and concepts in a variety of settings (i.e. guest speaking, small groups, etc.)
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email the following information to email@example.com:
Dorian provides school photography and yearbook services in the following states: Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Colorado, Nevada, and Arizona. They operate a state of the art photo-processing lab and yearbook printing facility.
Dorian Studio is currently hiring at their Spokane location for seasonal positions from August to November.
Skils’kin is a community-based, not-for-profit agency. Working with national and local businesses, they are able to assist people with a wide variety of disabilities to become more self-reliant and economically self-sufficient.
Skils’kin has a variety of jobs available:
HOC (House of Charity) is hiring for several positions
- Front line staff (Full time and on-call positions) at HOC Shelter
- Lead & Assistant Teaching Positions
- Other Shelter positions
Check these (and more!) Catholic Charities positions out at:
UGM currently has multiple positions open. Please click here for details.
1. Ministry of the Word a. To faithfully, skillfully, and fully expound the word of God through weekly study and preaching to a wide-ranging body, b. To uphold and defend doctrinal positions relating to the life of the church and to assist the elder board in such a process.
2. Ministry of Prayer a. Be fervent in prayer and devoted to the church body through the ministry of prayer, b. To lead and create a culture of prayer within the church body.
3. Leadership Ministries a. Create a strong culture of leadership by providing vision, overseeing, equipping, and guidance to build up leaders.
4. Pastoral & Administrative Responsibilities a. Oversee all staff and ministry, b. Senior Pastor is an elder and moderator of the elder board, c. Oversee important milestones that are part of Christian life for church Rev. 11/2018
1. The Senior Pastor must meet the Biblical qualifications for church leadership as found in 1 Timothy 3:1-7 and Titus 1:5-9.
2. The Senior Pastor must be fully submitted and devoted to the Word of God.
3. The Senior Pastor must agree with an elder-directed, pastor/staff-led church polity and be supportive of and guided by the bylaws of Fourth.
4. The Senior Pastor must have a love for people, a heart for ministry, and for shepherding the flock.
5. The Senior Pastor must be a mature, proven, pastor-teacher with a combination of teaching and leadership gifts. The Senior Pastor must be able to demonstrate adequate preparation to effectively preach Christ. The Senior Pastor must be a skilled leader who has communicated vision successfully to a multiple staff church.
1. Have a master’s degree in Theology or Divinity from a credible institution
2. Have senior or associate pastor experience.
Denomination: Independent Non-Denominational Church
Worship Style: Blended
Church size: 300-400
Fourth Memorial Church in Spokane, Washington, is seeking a full-time Senior Pastor to build upon the able ministry of its former Senior Pastor. Currently, we have an Interim Pastor whom we expect to remain in this position until a new Senior Pastor is called and installed. Fourth Memorial is a missions-focused church founded in 1903 at its current location. We are an elder-directed church. Fourth is debt free, with anticipated giving of $753,000 for 2019, and a total income (from tenants included) of $900,431. Fourth is centrally located within the city of Spokane, a mile from downtown and is situated in an economically depressed neighborhood. Fourth’s congregation is multigenerational and most of the congregation travels from outside the neighborhood to attend Fourth. Foundational to our reason for existence is a desire to know the Word of God and to make its message known to others. Essential parts of this are excellence in exegesis and preaching, overall Christian education, service to our community, and an evangelistic focus. Our worship center can seat about 1050 people with an average Sunday morning attendance of about 350. We have an active youth group, small groups, an AWANA program and a full Sunday School (Campus Groups) program from nursery to beyond retirement age with biblically grounded Rev. 11/2018 and dedicated teachers. The full-time staff of FMC includes: Worship & Women’s Ministry; Youth Pastor; Associate Pastor; Executive Pastor. Part Time Staff: Office Manager; Children’s Ministry Director; Bookkeeper. Riverview Bible Camp: Full Time Staff – Camp Director; Facilities Director; 5 Residential Interns (young men and women who work full time at a lower compensation given that Riverview provides room and board.) Part of our extended ministry is Riverview Bible Camp, one of the premier camps in the Pacific Northwest. Capable of accommodating over 500 campers, the property is located 60 miles north of Spokane and is beautifully situated on the Pend Oreille River. Its size and ministry have grown continuously since its purchase in 1960. Fourth Memorial Church also values Christian education and has been in partnership for many years with the Inland Empire School of the Bible, Moody Bible Institute-Spokane, and now Great Northern University (GNU). We also have a partnership with Spokane Classical Christian School (SCCS). Both GNU and SCCS are tenants who utilize the building during the week. Currently, Fourth Church supports, at least in part, 25 missionaries and mission organizations around the world and locally. Included in this number are several retired missionaries. Spokane is a beautiful city located on the eastern side of Washington State. The metro area has a population of 300,000 residents. There are five colleges/universities, a major community college district, and one Air Force (Fairchild) base. We enjoy four distinct seasons each year. Our region has many large and small lakes, rivers and mountains for year-round recreational opportunities. It is truly a great place to minister, live, and raise a family.