Thank you to our faithful supporters and God bless you! We share your vision to see the Body of Christ working together to reach the Inland Northwest for Jesus. It’s beautiful to see the Lord bringing fruit from the Body of Christ working together.
And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers, for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ, till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ. ~ Ephesians 4:11-13
This week marks four months that I’ve been working at the GSAE, and it seems an appropriate time to update you on what we’ve been doing.
– I was recently interviewed by Fagan and Benn on ACN and also by Chris Wright at Moody Radio (to air this Wednesday at 7:40am)
– GSAE held a well-attended pastors breakfast in August where we conducted some vision-casting and prayed for our county sheriff.
– We have proactively engaged with various ministries to further elevate the Gospel in Spokane, including ARMS (abuse recovery), UGM, We Believe/We Vote, World Relief, MBI, and so many others.
– Our website now includes regional prayer requests that allow us to measure the work God is doing in our area. – Created an events calendar and a community calendar
– Created an online “Resource Directory”, taking the place of the old printed directory
– Completely remodeled our website. Check it out at http://gsae.net
– We held our first strategy planning meeting with the entire board last week and gained some great insight into where the Lord is leading us as we are called to support the local Body of Christ in disciple-making in the Inland Nortwest.
In September, we will begin the process of meeting with area outreach directors/pastors and ministry leaders to look at how we can catalyze outreach to children in our local schools (K-12). Be watching for details and events coming up!
I’m humbly asking if you would be willing to pray about partnering with us as we continue our work.
If you’d like to give you can do that at http://www.gsae.net/resources/donate/
If you prefer you can mail a check payable to GSAE at the address below.
Thank you so much for your kind consideration.
In Christ Alone,
Anthony V. Carollo
Greater Spokane Association of Evangelicals
P.O. Box 14379
Spokane Valley, WA 99214