God is transforming Spokane through prayer
On a recent Friday morning we had 13 people signed up to engage with Jason Hubbard, and then God worked!
On Friday morning March 17, we were gathering at Fourth Memorial Church to hear from Pastor Jason Hubbard about how God was working in Bellingham church congregations and calling them to take one day each month to pray for their community. I’d purchased a dozen donuts and two “to-go” boxes of coffee for 13 people thinking I would have leftovers.
50+ people showed up on Friday morning! If you click on the picture above, you can hear a brief 30 second video from Jason on how they gather like this every quarter, and the heart behind their prayers. God is so powerful! (The sound is actually better when played on my phone than on my laptop.)
Watch for more updates as we will be creating a tab on our website for Spokane-area prayer resources.
Please pray for those believers who have volunteered to coordinate monthly prayer within their church.
The spiritual battle for souls in our community is real. Let’s take it seriously. Let’s seriously take this city!
April Prayer Requests:
- Praise the Lord! – We had about 70 attendees at our annual PIE event for the work being done in schools with a focus on mentors and the Bite2Go program through At the Core.
- Pray that we are able to find volunteers to lead Churches Loving Schools efforts in the various neighborhoods/areas of Spokane County.
- Please continue to pray that our Spokane area pastors have a heart to gather together in prayer.
- Praise God that the Spokane Body of Christ is stepping up in amazing ways for ‘Faith Week’! Please pray the Christ is gloried in this effort.
- Pray for additional monthly partners. We remain at about 60% of what we need.
We are praying for 50 new partners to multiply our mission at the GSAE at $50 per month. Would you be willing?